Tucing Buncit Says....

Friday, January 21, 2005

Of Mucus & Antibiotics

Hi Peeps.

Selamat Hari Raya Haji.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. The fever took me by surprise, actually.

It just like the usual deal: ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) viral infections, but this time the fever got me down really, really bad. I was in bed for 4 FULL DAYS! I was beyond bored. Fever temperatures way exceeded 100 degrees. Give me a few more days and I'll be one plump, juicy & fully-roasted turkey.

Sure, I've been sick every now and then, but normally, I just needed one full day of total relaxation to recover (NO cooking, NO kemas-ing, NO nothing hehe). At most it'd be two days. Then, I'll be back on my feet the very next day, and back to the office to annoy my dear colleagues *sly grin*.

Been popping pills every 4 hours and man, do I hate them. I really, really do hate them. Why can't they make them much tastier huh? I mean, not like I expected them Cadbury Crunchies or Ferreros (hmmMmMMm.... my faves), but do they really have to taste so foul? And talk about the size. They really can't make them much bigger, can they?? I got this one antibiotics that was so nasty & huge, it was as big as a teenage roach (take an adult-sized one, cut into 2).

YUCKS.

DOUBLE, SUPER DUPER MEGA GROSSNESS.

Nasty things, those pills.

Alhamdulillah I'm much better now. The fever is pretty much gone now, though I'm still really bugged by the cough & the runny nose. The hingus I don't mind as much, it's the other one I can't stand. It's so damn dry, it makes coughing a very painful and LOUD experience (apparently, the mucus just got stuck in the two lubang hidungs and never made it to the throat and chest). I tell you, I'm really tired of making my mom's cats jump in terror everytime I had to batuk. Sorry guys.

And I don't get to sleep like a princess, either.

Oohh.. what a wonderful Hari Raya Haji. Enjoy it, people.

And take care.


Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 2:17 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------