Tucing Buncit Says....

Friday, January 28, 2005

T.G.I.F.

Damn.

Damn.

Damn.


I went to my template to fiddle with it, but what did I find?

My template's gone. Consequently, my blog can't publish properly.

Wrote to support and found out that I got a bug in the template. Very unfortunate, they said.

Solution? Gotto re-choose my template, re-install haloscan, and re-do some of my settings.

Bright side? Stumbled upon my old comments, copied, pasted and saved them into a file. Next time when I'm up to it, I'll re-insert them back in.

But for now, I'm going to meet my dearest Woodstock who's coming all the way here to meet me.

Perhaps we can go eat somewhere expensive tonight to cheer me up.

Perhaps he'll belanja (treat) me.

Have a nice weekend all.

On second thought, I think I'll belanja him :).



Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 8:17 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------