Tucing Buncit Says....

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Weekend Chaos! (Part 1)

Last weekend saw me running around various areas in the Kelana Jaya - Damansara stretch.

Friday Night :
Spent the night at Woodstock's parents' place. Was behaving very, very well. Pijak semut pun tak mati (I truly was the sweetest girl ever!).

Saturday:
Morning -
Woke up late. Was supposed to go to Pasar (market) with his mom. She normally goes very early in the morning, around 7 - 8 or so. That morning we ended up going at around 11! Hah!

By the time we got there, there wasn't much left. Not a single udang (prawns) in sight. Ikan kembong (mackerel-like fish) got lots la. Sayor pun tinggal hok layu2 je... (No more fresh veggies either!) Errmm... I think the mom must've been a bit(?) annoyed.

*Uh-oh, jatuh saham I (NOT GOOD!)*

Afternoon -
Went to Maxis to update something in my mobile phone account. Found out that somebody has opened a 017 account using my identity. WHAT??? Bloody h3ll!! I've never even used a 017 number!! Before I registered for a 012 line in 2004, I was using a 019 prepaid card!! And how the hell did the imposter do that??! As far as I know, all my IDs are still with me. Plus, I was still studying in the States when she registered for it.

*Very the W.E.I.R.D. & Disturbing....*

They told me that the other 'Leez' has been using that account since 2001, and hasn't paid her bills since 2003. Hello???!! How come you never alerted me about this?? I mean, if a person hasn't paid her bills for so long, shouldn't you be checking up on her or sth? Don't you send warning letters or sth like that??

If I hadn't bothered going to Maxis to update my current 012 account, I would've never even found out.

Which brings me to another puzzling question. Why did they let me open my current 012 line in the first place anyway?? I really don't wanna call anyone names, but honestly, how can you let someone with an outstanding balance of $1700++ open another account at the same company?

You incompetent gits. *Shaking head furiously & rolling eyes in utter disbelief!*

Still the Same Afternoon -
Saw me running to the nearest police station to lodge a report. Took me hours to get a lousy report done.

Obviously, there's a story to be told here too, but maybe next time lah hor??

All this marah-marah (anger) is making me very, very tired.

People, I'm very nervous and scared about this. What if the phone line is not the only thing the imposter registered for? Think about it. There could be maxed-out credit cards, or unpaid income taxes (she could've used the ID to get a job, right?), she could have committed some serious crimes (with jail times attached!!)... oh no, the possibilities are endless!

Now, I'm very very depressed, people. I think I just wanna go home and sleep now. Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, SLEEP.

And eat, yeesssss.....

Please pray for me k, guys?


And oh yes, 'Happy Belated Hari Wilayah' to all Federal Territorians!!

p/s: Anyone affiliated with Maxis here? Don't take offense huh? :)


Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 6:16 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------