Tucing Buncit Says....

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Monopoly & 'STUFF'

Was reading Ewok's today and chuckled to myself. It made me recall my very own unfortunate incident recently..

When we were in the States, me and Woodstock decided to get this board game for couples (among other things, yes...) from one of the adult stores. You know, just for fun? It had cards, and play pieces (not gonna describe them to you, use your imagination lah) and dice.. woo-hoo, the works!

Had some good times with the set, so we brought it back home to Malaysia when we returned. I mean, at that time we didn't know that such stores existed right here in KL! Imagine our shock when we discovered one in Midvalley. *Wow!*

Anyway, to cut the story short, when we decided to move to our own place, all our family members came out to help. They opened the boxes, took out the various items inside to be put away accordingly, when suddenly my then 8-year-old sister unearthed it.

"Kak, sat lagi boleh tak kita main game ni?" (Sis, can we play this later?)

"Err.. tak boleh lah Yaa.." (No Yaa, we can't.)

"Alaa.. apesal takleh?? Kan best kalau main sama2? Macam Monopoly tuu?" (Why not?? Don't you have fun playing with me?? Like we played Monopoly?)

"Errr.. err... err... pasal TAK LEH laa.." (Well...because... YOU can't.)

I finally promised to let her play with my Limited Edition, Disney Monopoly *Hey, told ya I'm a geek!! Hehe..* Took the game away and hid it.

Luckily, the parents were too busy noticing the amount of junk I brought back home to notice this little incident.

Next time I gotta be more careful. I have OTHER 'stuff' which I don't want anybody (least of all my family members!) to find out.

One thing for sure though, good help is so hard to find.

Monopoly, anyone??

Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 5:50 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------