Tucing Buncit Says....

Friday, February 04, 2005

Weekend Chaos! (Part 2)

cont.

Like I said, I fell victim to an identity theft. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you might wanna read part 1. *yeshh, schroll douwwnnn...don't be layyyzyyy... hehe*

Anyway, I went to the nearest police station to lodge a report. Was so anxious, what with this being my first time ever in the pak polisi's. On top of that, I kept thinking, "1700 buckss.... dammit... 1700 bucks.... damn! damn! DAMN!!" And I just bought a new cellphone too which didn't even cost that much! **GrrRR!! Geramnya aku...! (I was very, very angry)**

If only I can get my hands on the S-#-B......

Went there , stepped inside the station. Hmm, it was much, much smaller than I expected. There were already 2 people in front of me, one lady & a pakcik (old guy), both lodging reports as well. Since it was a small room, from where I was sitting, it wasn't difficult to hear what they were saying.

Lady : "Encik, suami saya bawak lari anak saya Encik... budak kecik, laki-laki, 4 tahun... saya balik semalam dah takde kat rumah...! Saya call dia tak jawab.." (Sir, my husband took away my 4 y.o-son. I came home last night and he was gone! Now I can't reach him at all..)

OooOoKayyyy... 1700 bucks doesn't seem so bad now.

Turned my attention to the old guy on the left counter.

Pakcik : "Enche', duit simpanan hidup saya semuaaa hilaannggg kena tipu... tolonglah saya Che'..." (Someone's conned me of my life savings... please, help me..!)

K, I'll stop complaining & shut up now. I was embarrassed of how self-absorbed I was. Here I was, thinking that I had the worst day ever, that I've suffered such a huge loss, feeling A LOT of sympathy for myself, like *Hey, I'm a victim here!!!*,

... so much so that I forgot to stop and think - that there are MANY people out there 10x worse off than me.

Shame on me.

I really should be grateful more. Count my blessings, you know?

And you should too.

Take care everyone. Thanks for listening :)


Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 6:30 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------