Tucing Buncit Says....

Friday, April 15, 2005

Chirpy Chirp Chirp!

Morning people! How are y'all doing?

Why the chirpiness, you may ask? Well, for starters, it's Friday! It has been a very long and arduous week for me - with work, family emergencies, fights with a dear friend, etc etc etc.. Gosh, I think I've aged at least a few years in the last few days.. And right now, I'm sporting a very stylish pair of undereye bags. Latest from Leez Claiborne (hehe)!

Secondly, I'm going apt hunting this weekend! Yay yay yay yay! Looking for a condo/house in the PJ area.. so far I've been scouting the apts in Bdr Sri D'sara & Kota D'sara areas.. Honestly, I'd like a house, but HAISEH.. very expensive wooo.... The only way I can afford a house is if it's in Nilai or Bt Jelutong or some other faraway places like that..

But I need to be where the action is!! *Leez sticks tongue out*

A condo it is then.

Has to be spacious (preferably 1000sf and above), good facilities (gym, pool etc hehe), area not too high density, convenient, and most importantly, BELOW RM200K.

Hmm.. small budget, big dreams. Typical, innit? But hey, one can surely dream!

So if you happen to know of any good deals, please share them with me k? Cayang you all *MUAHS! MUAhhHS!*

Thirdly, I'm cheerful today because I came across this very beautiful (yet funny) post while visiting the-Jamie this morning. ENJOY.

And ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!! Go ahead and toss those ties!! Go ahead, GO CRAZY!!!!

Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 4:52 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------