Tucing Buncit Says....

Monday, February 14, 2005

To DG : Consider my debt PAID

OK, I know what today is - went to the mall and saw how it was packed with lovey-dovey couples, rose bouquets and teddy bears. And pink & red, lots & lots of it.

It's Valentine's Day, alright.

But since everyone's been talking about V-Day today, I've decided to skip this topic and instead, enlighten you on :

...MY SPA TRIP!

What can I say? It was FABULOUS!!

First, they started with the body steam - they made me sit inside one of those steam machines where your whole body is zipped up inside it, but not your head. Unlike your normal saunas, your head doesn't get steamed as well. So what you get is this very odd sensation - your body is hot and is sweating like nobody's business, but your head is cooled off in the air-conditioned room.

ZZzzzzZZzzz....

Then came the traditional Javanese lulur (scrub/exfoliation) session. They smeared this thick herbal paste all over my body and just scrubbed me clean. This magical concoction just took away my YEARS worth of work on accumulating filth and grime.

I am now squeaky clean.
*Sparkle, sparkle!*

Now came my favorite part. After you exfoliate, naturally you need to moisturize. So after they cleaned off the lulur (or what's left of it) from my body with a warm, wet towel, they rubbed onto my skin a white and creamy mixture. I think it was made up of yogurt & several herbs. They wrapped me up in a plastic sheet, with the sweet-smelling mixture still inside.

Hhmhmmhmm....

Definitely dozed off during the wrap because the next thing I know, I was ready for my herbal bath.

This one's pretty common. You get into a hot tub, filled with aromatic flowers & herbs, and just soak & bathe yourself in there till your fingers get pruned.

Finally, came my aromatherapy massage. I picked the Sensuous package and it was very, very ermm.. nice & sens.. - well, you get the idea.

Ahhhhhhhhhh... heavenly blissss..!

Best part about the spa trip??
It only cost me slightly over a 100 bucks. I heard it normally costs over 200 elsewhere.

So, if any of you are interested, let me know. I'll hook you up.

Oops, it's ladies only.
Don't envy us, GUYS!! Hehehehe..

*Hmmm... checking my calendar for my next spa trip.*

Care to join me, anyone? :)


Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 5:21 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------