Tucing Buncit Says....

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Beverly Hills, 90210

Hmm... to buy or not to buy? That's the question that I've been asking myself the past couple of weeks.

As you may know, Woodster & I have been checking out some condos here and there.. and we did find a few units which were quite marvelous! Price range, okaylah, not bad. But then, we started to rethink our decision to buy one - why DID we want to buy a unit in the first place?

I mean, we don't really need it - we already have an apt in the remote (read : Ulu! Ceruk!) Sg Buloh area; the size is not bad; it's close to Woodster's workplace (which is a plus); AND it's all paid for.

So why are we so gatal tangan* looking for another place? Hmmm.. good question. Perhaps, we are:

1. Gatal tangan

2. Looking for a bigger, better place

3. Gatal tangan

4. Looking for a bigger, better place in a hipper, more 90210-ish area

5. Gatal tangan

6. Thoughts of an investment

7. Gatal tangan!

Hmmm.. from the above, I guess you can tell that (apart from me having the itch), what I really want is a house! A full-sized, landed house, with green yards in front and at the back, where my kucings (cats) can run around with ray's infamous felines, and my kids can host tea parties or play soccer with their friends.

And since I have neither cats, nor kids, nor the CA$H to buy a house right now, I should probably bin the idea. For now, anyways. Maybe not this year or next year, but who knows? Insya Allah, if murah rezeki, we'll get the house that we dream for.

I really shouldn't find a quick fix and settle for our second choice.

NO??

And to Lion3ss & Buster : Thank You Very Much! All the apt.-hunting with you guys has definitely made us wiser property buyers (ehem! prospective buyers, hehe)... *Hugs*

Oh yes, this is sth I ciplak-ed from Famygirl. What it said about me? Yep, so true.

Have a nice holiday, you guys!

p/s: Gatal tangan* ironically translates into itchy feet, not hands! Huh, how 'bout that?


red orchid
Red is of course the color of love and
passion, but also of chivalry and courage.
Orchids represent fervour and eroticism.
You are a very romantic person, your aim in
life is love and be loved, but with respect and
deep feelings.


What flower - color association are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 11:55 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------