Tucing Buncit Says....

Friday, April 29, 2005

Sigh.....

Morning!! Sorry I've been away and haven't been able to visit many of your blogs.

Was sick for two days, diarrhoea – nasty bathroom trips, sore butt, oh, woe is me!

The symptoms are gone now, but I still don’t feel my best. I’m extremely tired, and my back aches (especially at this one particular spot, just below my right shoulder blade). My legs feel like they weigh a tonne, which makes lugging myself around equivalent to dragging a gunnysack of wet potatoes. *Well, those extra pounds don’t help either Leez, okay?! Hehe*

Ohh, and today has been the worst day ever. I’ve been feeling light-headed most of the day, and almost passed out in Isetan during the Members Pre-Sale! No, I’m not exaggerating. I broke out in coldsweats, and I felt like toppling over, right there and then.

Could have been the crowd; could have been the empty stomach – Once I was out of the store and had some lunch, I felt all better again!

Shop till you drop, huh?
Yeah.

Oh, how I look forward to my 4-day rest! Yep, 4 days – I’m planning to take Tuesday off too. Huh, but whom do I kid? The holiday hasn’t even started, and I’ve already compiled a page-long ‘TO-DO-LIST’! And we all know that the list will grow by itself by the end of the day.

When I go home, I will see that the floor under the bed needs some sweeping, the vases and knick knacks on the racks need some dusting, and the storage room needs some re-organizing!

Not to mention, the carpet needs vacuuming, the drapes need some cleaning and the clothes with missing buttons and tears need some sewing.

Pendek kata, macam-macam adaaaa…

*Lonngggg Sighhhhhhhh…*

Oh well, don’t mind me, people. Just enjoy your much-deserved holiday. Forget all those household chores! God knows we all need it.

Happy Labor Day!



Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 5:15 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------