Tucing Buncit Says....

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Fragile : Handle With Extreme Care

Dear friends,

Thank you very, very much for your words of support & encouragement. I feel very much better today.

I didn't mean to attract sympathy, but it felt good to be able to just say things out loud. Kinda letting it off my ample chest, you know? *hehe*

Hooray for blogs!

Being the eldest in the family, I've always been forced to be the strong one, the patient one, the most understanding, the most mature, the shoulder to cry on... the list goes on and on.

But the truth is, I'm just as fragile and easily hurt as anyone else in the family.

I may joke, I may goof around, I may put on a happy face, but only God truly knows what's in my heart. Call it my defense mechanism, but I shove everything to the back of my mind. You see, I can't afford to shed any tears in front of those who need me.

So when even 'THERE' is full, there's nowhere else for all the suppressed emotions to go but OUT.

Hence yesterday's post.

And a few other things I did since then and in between. *wink*

The crisis was not yet resolved, but at least we were there for each other. That's always a good start, don't you think?

Ok, enough of the sad sappy posts. I promise the next one would be much happier.

Again, my thanks to all.


Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 5:01 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------