Tucing Buncit Says....

Friday, February 18, 2005

A Humble Tribute to One of the Greats!

Yes, it's official. Gongkapas Times is no more.

*Sob sob :( *

What a tragedy this is. I'm sure other fellow GK readers will feel the loss of this great blogger legend.

*My morning tea will never taste the same!!*

To Dina Zaman, if you happen to read this (which I doubt! But one can H.O.P.E!! hehe) :

I'd have you know that GK was the first ever blog that I read,..

...and it's because of GK that I got inspired to start my own.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & observations with us, for letting us in on bits of your spicy & interesting life :).

Take care! May you be happy and blessed.

To everyone else, let's give DZ our best.

Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 4:25 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------