Tucing Buncit Says....

Friday, February 18, 2005

Got Milk?

Watched a documentary on Discovery recently. It was about this tribe in Uganda, called the Bimas (I think, can't recall for certain).

In this tribe, FAT women are considered BEAUTIFUL. *Wow, that's great!*

The documentary revolved around a girl who was to be wed to a guy in her tribe. She's pretty and slim, so the fiance was not that attracted to her. The girl's family then promised that by the time the wedding comes, she will be fat enough and he will definitely fall in love with her.

6 weeks remaining to the big day, and all the bride was allowed to do was sleep, eat and drink goat milk - the best fattening regime there is! Day in, day out, she consumed jugs and jugs of fresh, non-processed, full cream goat milk. All day long, she just sits there by the wall, the chug-a-lug of milk constantly held to her mouth.

That's a LOT of milk.

I don't know about you, but it's difficult for me to even finish one big glass of normal & processed COW milk.

Even worse, everytime the jugs o' milk come to her hut in the morning, there will be an elderly relative who'll sit by her side, making sure that she empties them all. Waiting for her to finish, with a rotan (a cane) in hand.

Haiyoh, like that one aa??

Well, it worked out in the end. The wedding day came, and the fiance finally got to see his bride again, in all her glory and the many added pounds. He could neither stop grinning nor keep his hands to himself!

And to the cameraman he said,

"Wow, I'm really attracted to her. She's gorgeous!!
Now I can't wait to see her put 50 or 100 more pounds.
Maybe she can even put on 200!! I'm so happy....."

Wow, what a unique culture! Weird, and probably not very healthy, but WOW!

I should switch races right now. I may not be the GODDESS, or the BABE in my society, but I can definitely be their super-hot & sexy Pam Anderson.

They might even make me their queen :).

*And you people can now bow to me...HA HA HA HA*


OK, back to work. My best wishes to the happy couple.


Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 11:26 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------