Tucing Buncit Says....

Friday, July 08, 2005

Rush Hour Terror

By now you’d probably have heard of the massive London carnage. If not, I won’t bother go into details. Other people have done it for me, so you can read it all here.

Horrible. Just horrible.

May those who did this burn in Hell.

All fingers are undoubtedly pointing to the Islamic extremist group, the Al-Qaeda.

But based on my faith and beliefs, these people don’t deserve to be called Muslims. True Muslims love peace and harmony, instead of wreaking havoc and killing innocent people, leaving sorrow in their every path.

My deepest sympathies and condolences to all who were affected, directly or otherwise.

Nonetheless, I was really glad to hear that our fellow friends, namely Ewok, MzMin and the others are OK, safe and sound. But guys, take care, k?

Huh, sure brings back memories of Sept-11. I was in the States at that time, so I suppose I can identify with the feelings and emotions that run wild at this time of distress.

You don’t have to be the direct victim to feel the impact of such tragedies. Trust me on this one.


You see enough anguish and anger in the faces of those people around you, in their eyes, that you feel just as affected as they are.

Let’s observe a moment of silence for those who were affected. For us Muslims, perhaps we can sedekah a du’a or two for them?

May God Bless All. Amin.

Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 4:29 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------