Tucing Buncit Says....

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I wanna go home tonight.....

....But I probably can't.

It's been the busiest time at work for me as yet.

Got a BIG meeting coming up tomorrow.

I tell you, I had to:

1) Come to the office on Sunday to do some reports.

2) Stay at the office until 10 last night (would've been longer, have we not forgotten to request the office lights).

And, I will probably have to:

3) Sleep over at the office tonight.

*HELP!!!!*

My colleagues and I have even brought a change of clothes in anticipation of this all-nighter. I thought of bringing my pink-angels jammies, but... on second thoughts, I don't think I have the guts to wear them in front of everyone. So needless to say, I chickened out. Hehe..

Oh, how I wish we're having a slumber party instead! With tubs of ice cream, tons of chick flicks, and lots & lots of private sharing moments! *Sighhhh*

And we can also play my Disney Limited Edition Monopoly (hehehehehe)

Oklah, we can play Twister if you like. All the physical intertwining & exertion should do me some good. After those long, oh, soooo loooonnnngggg hours of facing the PC, I definitely need a good stretch.

Well, too bad we can't have all those. Not tonight definitely. So, when you put your head on your very comfy down pillow, think of poor us, ok?

Sweet dreams...

Right, back to work.


Posted by ADLIZA HIZAN :: 5:05 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------